On Thursday 27 September from 4pm, Pontoon will be offering true blue lamb & rosemary sausage roll and Furphy tin combo for just $15. Happy Hour specials will run between 4pm-8pm, with patrons to enjoy $6 wines, $6 pots and $12 espresso martinis.
Pontoon will also be hosting brunch on Friday, 28 September, complete with delicious breakfast pizzas and cocktails including Ros Sangria and Morning Margherita.
Pontoon will be closed on Saturday for a private function but will reopen on Sunday from 11am for business as usual!
Long weekend opening hours:
Thursday, 27 September – 12pm until late
Friday, 28 September – 12pm until late
Saturday, 29 September – closed for a private function
Sunday, 30 September – 11am until late
For $65pp, experience the ‘Grn Final’ set menu and relax knowing you can beat the traffic and take the scenic route with a one-way river cruise straight to the MCG from Asado included in the ticket price!
Enjoy a cerveza (beer) on the house for fans who dine in their footy colours on Grand Final Day, and authentic Argentinian parrillada grazing boards (chef’s selection of the finest grilled meats) still sizzling from the charcoal parrilla grill availableon FridayandSaturday.
- Dining experience and transfers on Grand Final Day – $65pp, includes: Grn Final set menu and transport to the MCG and a free beer for anyone in footy colours
- Transfer only – tickets available to purchase at $10pp via bookings or on the day (subject to availability)
The grill will be firing from 12pm on Friday and 11:30am on Saturday.
To reserve a table, visitasado.melbourneor call (03) 9088 8600. To book a cruise to the MCG, email email@example.com.
*Dining experience and transfers MUST be booked in advance and are not available on a walk-in basis.
10 Brighton Rd, St Kilda East VIC 3183
Serving Happy Hour prices from midday until kick off and free pots of Coopers from first siren to first score, Grosvenor Hotel is the best place in the south to watch the AFL Grand Final. With extra screens added throughout the venue to ensure prime viewing for all, doors will open at 11am for those keen to nab their favourite seat in the house.
- Happy hour from 12pm – kick off 2:30 pm – $8 Aperol Spritz and $8 Mimosa
- Free pot of beer from first siren to the first score
- 12pm – 5pm $15 burgers
- Pop-up bar: with two big screens, beer specials and $10 STKBB Cheeseburger from 12pm – 5pm
Opening hours: Friday, 28 September, 12pm – 1am and Saturday, 29 September, 11am – 1am
69 Cruikshank St, Port Melbourne VIC 3207
Celebrate this Grand Final weekend with friends and family at Port Melbourne local favourite The Cricketers. Offering drink packages from kick off to the final quarter, you are guaranteed a great start to the weekend.
The Cricketers will be offering:
- $60 Classic package:when you purchase this packageyou will haveunlimited access to Carlton Draught beer, house wine, sparkling & Aperol Spritz for the entire game.
- $80 Premium package: when you purchase this package you will haveunlimited access toCarlton Draught, house wine & spirits, French Champagne, Aperol Spritz& Espresso Martinifor the entire game.
Opening Hours: Friday to Sunday 12pm-11pm