Newly opened Bayside eatery Lenny 3206, stylish sister cafe of Moby 3143, has added new additions to the Spring menu offering and has also obtained an alcohol license just in time for the warmer months.
Located in Albert Park, the stunning heritage corner shop opened its doors earlier this year in June, brought to us from the duo behind the Armadale cafe, Moby 3143.
Executive chef Stephen Svensen first made a name for himself as head chef at Richmond’s Pillar of Salt and has now masterminded the menu of the beachy brunch spot Lenny 3206.
Lenny 3206’s new menu reflects the interiors of the breezy brunch bar with light, refreshing dishes perfect for the summer months. On top of the new additions, if you’re a Moby 3143 fan, you’ll also spot a few familiar dishes on the menu.
Crowd favourite key dishes have been carried from Moby over including the Superfood Salad, Chilli Scrambled Eggs and Smashed Avocado. New Spring menu dishes include:
● Cookies N’ Cream Ricotta Hotcake – White chocolate glaze, peach gel, chocolate cookie crumble, vanilla ice cream, strawberries.
● Lenny Bircher – Mandarin juice soaked oats, mixed berries, stone fruit, raspberry powder, toasted almonds.
● Cured Salmon Omelette – House cured salmon, crispy capers, green pesto, radish, whipped lemon ricotta, toast.
● Lenny Cheeseburger – Grass fed beef, yellow cheese, special sauce, aioli, pickled cucumber, house potato crisps.
● Poke bowl – Brown sushi rice, broccoli, avocado, wasabi peas, edamame & wakame salad, Japanese pickles, Tempeh, Kewpie mayo, teriyaki sauce (confit salmon / teriyaki beef)
● Falafel – Grilled stone fruit, spiced hummus, beetroot labna, cucumber gel with a tomato, quinoa & zucchini salad.
To top of the new Spring Menu, you can now enjoy now enjoy an Aperol Spritz or glass of wine with your meal in the afternoon sun, adding to Lenny’s waterside vibe.
Address: 113 Victoria Avenue, Albert Park Opening Hours:
Monday – Friday 6:30am – 4pm
Saturday – Sunday 7:30am – 4pm